- Setting up an account
- Watching the game
- Listening to the game
The New York Yankees are set to take on the Atlanta Braves in a three-game series starting on Friday, August 7. Here’s how you can watch all the action.
Checkout this video:
Setting up an account
In order to watch Yankees vs Braves, you will need to set up an account with a provider that offers this service. You can either do this through a cable or satellite company, or you can sign up for a streaming service that offers live baseball games. Once you have set up your account, you will be able to watch the game.
Go to MLB.com
In order to watch the live stream of the game, you will need to create an account on MLB.com. To do this, go to MLB.com and click on the “Register” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. From there, you will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, email address, and date of birth. Once you have completed this process, you will be ready to watch the game!
At the bottom of the page, you will see two options for viewing the game. One is to create an MLB.TV account, and the other is to sign in with an existing MLB.com account. If you scroll down a bit further, you will also see the option to purchase the game through MLB.TV.
1. In the section labeled “Watch and Listen” click on the blue “Create Free Account” button
2. Enter your information in the required fields
3. Select a Username and Password
4. Click on the yellow “Create My Account” button
5. You will receive an email to activate your account
6. Activate your account by clicking on the link in the email
7. Once your account is activated, log in with your Username and Password
8. Click on the “Watch Now” button to watch Yankees vs Braves
Enter in the required information
In order to watch the Yankees vs Braves game, you will need to set up an account. To do this, you will need to provide some basic information, such as your name, address, and email address. Once you have entered this information, you will be able to watch the game.
Watching the game
It’s easy to watch the Yankees vs Braves game live if you live in the United States. You can either go to the stadium to watch the game or you can watch it on TV. If you go to the stadium, you will need to buy a ticket. If you want to watch it on TV, you will need to find a channel that is broadcasting the game.
Once you have an account set up, log in
1.Open the app and log in with the account you created.
2.Tap the “TV” icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to open the Live TV guide.
3.Scroll down to find the Yankees vs Braves game, which will be airing on ESPN. Tap it to open the live stream.
4.You may be prompted to confirm your cable provider before you can begin watching.
You will then see the “MLB” tab appear. Select that, and then choose your game from the list of matchups.
1. Click on the link for “MLB.TV”
2. In the drop-down menu, select “Find a Game”
3. Enter “Braves” in the search bar
4. Find the game you want to watch and click on the link
There are a few ways that you can watch the New York Yankees play the Atlanta Braves. The most common way is to find the game you want to watch and click on the “Watch” button. This will take you to a page where you can purchase the game or sign up for a subscription that will give you access to all of the games.
You can also find some free streaming sites that will allow you to watch the game without having to pay anything. These sites are not always reliable, so you may want to have a backup plan in case the stream cuts out.
Finally, if you know someone who has a cable subscription, they may be able to login and let you watch the game through their account. This is usually only possible if they are watching on a computer or mobile device, not through a traditional cable box.
Listening to the game
The game will be broadcast on the radio on WFAN 660AM/101.9FM. You can also listen to the game on the Yankees Radio Network, which includes WFAN and more than 30 other radio affiliates.
If you want to listen to the game instead of watch it, log in to your account
If you are a Yankees fan but can’t watch the game, there are a few ways you can listen to it instead. The easiest way is to log in to your account on the MLB website or app and find the game under the “Listen Live” tab. You can also find a radio station that is broadcasting the game using the TuneIn app or website. If you have a paid subscription to SiriusXM, you can listen to the game on channel 209.
Click the “Listen” tab on the top navigation bar. From there, you can choose to listen to the game via radio or audio webcast.
If you’re wanting to listen to the game on radio, click on the “Find a Station” button. A pop-up window will appear with a list of local radio stations that will be broadcasting the game. Find a station that is close to your location and click on it. The radio station’s website will open in a new browser window and you can listen to the game from there.
If you would prefer to listen to an audio webcast of the game, click on the “Audio Webcast” button. A new browser window will open and take you to MLB.com’s Gameday Audio page for the Yankees vs Braves game. You can then choose from one of two audio feeds – home or away – and press the “Play” button to start listening.
In the drop-down menu, select “Find a Game.” You will be brought to a page listing all of the upcoming Yankees games. Scroll down to the game you wish to listen to and click the “Listen” button next to it.
You can listen to live game audio of every out-of-market MLB game with an MLB.TV Premium subscription on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. All you need is an active MLB.TV Premium subscription and an account with a supported internet service provider.
To listen to live game audio:
1. Visit mlb.com/liveaudio on your desktop computer or laptop.
2. Select the “Listen” button next to the game you want to listen to from the Scores & Schedule page, On Now page or broadcasts by date page (MLB.TV blackout restrictions apply).
3. Enter your MLB.TV email and password when prompted and click “Log In.” If you don’t have an MLB.TV account yet, select “Create an Account” and follow the instructions to sign up for a free trial of MLB.TV Premium, which will allow you to listen to live game audio for every out-of-market game during your free trial period (blackout restrictions apply).
4. That’s it! You should now be able to hear live game audio through your computer speakers or headphones.