What Channel is the Yankees Game On Optimum?

If you’re a fan of the New York Yankees, you may be wondering what channel the game is on tonight. Here’s a quick guide to help you find out.

Checkout this video:

Introduction

The Yankees are a professional baseball team based in New York City. They compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member club of the American League (AL) East division. They are one of two major league clubs based in New York City, the other being the New York Mets of the National League.

The Yankees on Optimum

The Yankees are on Optimum! You can find them on channel 733 in HD and channel 73 in SD. You can also find them online at optimum online.

Optimum Channels

Optimum channel lineup differs depending on your location and the plan you have. To see what is available in your area, please visit our TV packages page and enter your ZIP code.

If you have Optimum TV, you can also view the Yankees game on YES (channels 798-799 in NY/NJ; channels 858-859 in CT).

Yankees Games on Optimum

If you want to watch the Yankees on Optimum, you have a few different options. You can watch on the YES Network, which is available on most Optimum TV packages. You can also watch on MLB TV, which is a subscription service that gives you access to every out-of-market baseball game. Finally, you can also listen to Yankees games on the radio via the MLB At Bat app.

Other channels that show Yankees games

The Yankees are a very popular team, so it’s no surprise that their games are shown on multiple channels. If you’re looking for the Yankees game on Optimum, you might be wondering what other channels show Yankees games. Here’s a list of channels that you can find the Yankees game on.

YES Network

The YES Network is an American pay television regional sports network owned by 21st Century Fox (which owns a controlling 80% interest and serves as managing partner) and Yankee Global Enterprises (which owns the remaining 20% interest). The channel primarily broadcasts games and related programming involving the New York Yankees, but also carries games and coverage of the New York City FC, New York Liberty and Brooklyn Nets.

YES airs many Yankee games throughout the season as well as spring training games, classic Yankee games and other baseball-related programming. You can find YES on channel 713 on Optimum in both standard and high definition.

MSG Network

MSG Network (MSG) is an American regional cable and satellite television network, and radio service owned by MSG Networks, Inc.—a spin-off of the main Madison Square Garden Company company (itself a spin-off of Tele-Communications, Inc.). Headquartered in New York City, MSG Network is primarily dedicated to coverage of the New York Knicks, New York Rangers and New York Islanders, as well as programs focused on the New York metropolitan area sports scene in general.

Conclusion

The Yankees game is on Optimum Channel 603.

Scroll to Top