What Channel is the Yankees Playing On?

Find out what channel the New York Yankees are playing on tonight with our handy guide.

Checkout this video:


The New York Yankees are a Major League Baseball team that plays in the American League East division. They are one of the most successful teams in baseball history, winning 27 World Series championships. The Yankees play their home games at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, New York City.

The Yankees on YES

YES Network (full name: Yankee Entertainment and Sports Network) is an American cable and satellite television network that is owned by 21st Century Fox (which owns a controlling 80% interest and serves as managing partner) and Yankee Global Enterprises (which owns the remaining 20%). Dedicated to programming involving the New York Yankees, the network also airs magazine and documentary-style programming featuring the team’s minor league affiliates, as well as original sports entertainment programs.

In 2002, YES obtained the broadcast rights to show all Yankees game telecasts, replacing the MSG Network. Since its inception in 2002, YES has televising almost every game played by the New York Yankees.

Other Channels the Yankees Play On

In addition to YES, the Yankees also appear on the following channels:


How to Find Out What Channel the Yankees are Playing On

One way to find out what channel the Yankees are playing on is to go to their website and look under the schedule tab. The Yankees broadcast their games on the YES Network, so if you have a cable or satellite subscription that includes YES, you will be able to watch the games. You can also check your local listings to see what channel YES is on in your area.


The Yankees are playing on channel 7.

Scroll to Top