What Station Are the Yankees Playing On Tonight?

The Yankees are playing on ESPN tonight at 7pm.

Checkout this video:

Yankees Radio

The New York Yankees are a professional baseball team based in the Bronx, New York. The Yankees compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member club of the American League (AL) East division. They are one of two major league clubs based in New York City, the other being the New York Mets of the National League. The Yankees began play in the 1901 season as the Baltimore Orioles.


The Yankees are playing on WFAN tonight. WFAN is the flagship station of the New York Yankees radio network. The network consists of 44 affiliates in eight states.


WCBS (880 AM) is a radio station licensed to New York City and owned by Entercom. Playing a classic hits format, the station broadcasts at a power of 50,000 watts, which on clear nights can be heard as far away as New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Long Island. The station’s studios are in the Hudson Square neighborhood of Manhattan, while its transmitter is based on the Empire State Building.

Yankees TV

The 2020 New York Yankees season is the 118th season for the Yankees. The Yankees play their home games at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, New York. They are in first place in the American League East. The Yankees are scheduled to play their final game of the regular season against the Baltimore Orioles on September 27, 2020.

YES Network

YES Network is an American cable and satellite television regional sports network that is owned by Yankees Global Enterprises, a company controlled by Yankee owner Hal Steinbrenner, who has an 80% interest in the network, and entertainment giant Sinclair Broadcast Group, which owns the remaining 20% interest. The network’s chief offices are based at the Yankee Stadium in the Bronx.

MSG Network

MSG Network (sometimes referred to as MSG) is an American regional cable and satellite television network that is owned by MSG Networks, Inc.—a spin-off of the main Madison Square Garden Company business unit—which in turn, is owned by Cablevision Systems Corporation, which itself is controlled by the Dolan family.

Scroll to Top