Where Can I Watch the Red Sox vs. Yankees Game?

Wondering where you can watch the Red Sox vs. Yankees game? Here are a few places you can check out.

Checkout this video:

TV Channels that will be Broadcasting the Game

The rivalry game between the Red Sox and Yankees will be televised on various channels, depending on your location. In New York, the game will be televised on the YES Network. For fans in Boston, the game will be televised on NESN. And for fans in other parts of the country, the game will be televised on ESPN.


ESPN will be televising the game.


NESN is an American regional sports cable and satellite television network that is owned by a joint venture of Fenway Sports Group (which owns a controlling 80% interest, and is the owner of Boston Red Sox and Liverpool F.C.) and Delaware North (which owns the remaining 20% interest in the network, and owns the Boston Bruins, as well as other properties).

YES Network

The YES Network (YesNetwork.com) is an American cable and satellite television channel that is owned by 21st Century Fox’s Fox Sports Media Group. The channel primarily serves the New York City metropolitan area and focuses on broadcasts of sports events including Major League Baseball games involving the New York Yankees, Brooklyn Nets NBA games, New York City FC soccer matches, among other teams and events.

Online Live Streams of the Game

If you’re looking for a live stream of the Red Sox vs. Yankees game, there are a few places you can find one. ESPN and MLB.com both have live streams of the game, as well as NBC Sports. You can also find a live stream on Reddit, but it’s not always reliable.


MLB.tv is the go-to destination for live streams of every out-of-market Major League Baseball game. That includes the Red Sox vs. Yankees game on Saturday, September 29th. If you sign up for an MLB.tv account, you can watch the game on your computer, smartphone, smart TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, or other streaming devices.

Prices for MLB.tv start at $24.99/month or $118.99/year for a single team. You can also get the MLB.tv All Teams package, which lets you watch every out-of-market game, for $49.99/month or $129.99/year. Both packages come with a free 7-day trial, so you can watch the Red Sox vs Yankees game online for free if you cancel before the trial period ends.


You can watch a live stream of the game on WatchESPN.

MLB At Bat

Major League Baseball’s official app, MLB At Bat, lets you watch live baseball games on your iPhone or iPad. You can also listen to live radio broadcasts of every game, and get real-time Game Center updates for every game. MLB At Bat is a must-have app for any baseball fan.

Scroll to Top